Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A "Digger" party....

Playing with the guys.....The little guy on the left in the red is only a month older than Callum....this really puts in perspective what a peanut Callum really is. Mr 13% himself!


Just aimlessly walking around, doing his thing......

Callum ad his good buddy Brody compare hard hats.......
I'M SAD............
Tony and I race to see whose little boy can finish their ice cream first. Not really. Tony is a jerk and I dont talk to him. Not really. By the way Tony: Blossom called....and Joey wants his "collarless" flannel shirt back.......

Oh this is from Monday when Amanda brought the Subaru into the shop to have some exhaust work done.....Callum is really up on current events, and he loves National Geographic....

Last Sunday Callum went to his first "kids" birthday party--the fourth birthday of our friend Griffin. It seems like just yesterday we went to the hospital because Griff was born, and now he is four. Crazy. The theme was a John Deer party--like I mentioned in an earlier post. I realize I havent really posted many pictures of Callum lately....so I thought I would do mostly pictures of the little guy so people would be happy.

It is COLD up here in Maine lately. Even cold for MAINE! We just seem to be going through so much firewood....it is hard to keep up, as we use the stove to (try) to heat the entire house. I guess it would work better if I got up at 3 to stoke it again. But I dont. I value the two hours of sleep I get per night.

We're planning to head down to Mass this weekend for a "Tastefully Simple" party Nannie is hosting. But mostly we just want Callum to see his family (and we want to see our family too!) Now they are talking about snow. We NEED snow (well, actually, south of us is supposed to get it) but we dont need our trip to be ruined!

Let's see...what else......um....Amanda made a killer homemade tomato sauce tonight. It was awesome. And I got some great video today of Callum sitting in the dining room chair playing with the iPod touch--he was playing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" game....and he knew exactly what he was doing. He scares me sometimes. I dont even know how to play it.

3 comments:

ortiz said...

Callum looks so cute with his big boy haircut

Mel said...

I agree!

mee mee said...

I agree and he looks so precious reading the National
Geographic! Jared, you didn't teach him about the "bare ladies pictures" did you?