Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Party

Yes....I know Halloween is behind us now, but I never got around to posting a bit about the party we had BEFORE Hallows Eve....and George just recently sent me some great pics, since we focused on more of video cams that night......

The turnout was lower than we expected (the ParksStamms forgot and the Fitzpatriques were sique) but we still had a nice little party for the kids. We had 'activities' out in the garage, since some of them involved lots of crumbs and water....PLUS the garage is haunted......

Abby (as a policeman) enjoyed chasing criminals on the ATV...I told her mom that she could NOT say she lived in Maine (they are from Illinois) unless she rode an ATV.....



I dont know how the tradition started, but I LOVE the donut on the string game! And Callum was pretty good at it....I hung...or hang...string from my pullup bar, and the kids had a blast. Maira used her hands, but we told her it was okay.....


TA DA!!! Maira's forte was definitely the bobbing for apples....


Okay. Is this the face of a little shit or what? Maira continues to be as 'girl' as they come (meaning she can be your best friend in the world one minute....and then turn on you and bite your head off the next...) So...now that I think of it...a kitty was the best costume for her. I love this girl.


And here is the beautiful Sally, posing with Lin....Amanda looks particularly radiant in this picture. What a hottie. Should I ask her out?


No comments: