Thursday, June 21, 2007

Up close and personal with Amanda's garden








Hi. Amanda here. I thought I would show a few pictures of my flowers. I love my flowers and my birds. I have yet to take any pictures of the birds that frequent my feeders, but hopefully this weekend I'll have a chance to sit outside quietly with my camera....waiting...






Anyway, I love growing flowers. Here are just a few pictures of the flowers in the beds that I've started. I'm hoping to expand them this year. My Dad has the best flower beds in the front of his house. I helped him plant them when I was still in high school and they are just so full and colorful when everything is in bloom. It's that real country garden look and I'm trying to do that here at my house but I think I have a few years to go before everything is matured.... Pictured here are Bachelor Buttons, Lupine, Salvia and Delphinum. I am waiting for my Bee Balm and Heliopsis to bloom. Hopefully soon...


~Amanda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are beautifull,dad

Anonymous said...

the pictures are beautifull,dad

Belle said...

Amanda your garden looks beautiful! Emma would love to start a flower garden here at home so maybe when you come down you can help us with it since I do not have a green thumb.

Anonymous said...

Amanda is a green goddess! You should come to Eliot and help us... all I can grow is catnip and cacti.