Thursday, January 27, 2011

What are you doing?

Building towers on snowdays......this one was 13 Atlantic Wharf, where Tim is building a new skyscraper. Callum said so. I never did legos as a kid. I was more of a Lincoln Logs dude. Actually, I was more of a book dude. Taking naps with little sister, and sucking my thumb/rubbing my ear because it relaxes me.....
How can you not love a face like this? Also,, how can you not SUSPECT a face like this.....?
How good do these look? Fresh from the Kennebec: Fried smelts courtesy of Jared. Actually, Phil. Callum actually loved them. This was a pleasant surprise.
Burritos and smelts. Lynne and George came by yesterday afternoon to see the grandkids and have supper.
Callum wanted a "big one" when it came to smelts. Here, he takes the whole fish and makes muscle food out of it!
That's all. Dont feel like writing anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cooked the smelts?? They look charred! Yuck!