Saturday, September 24, 2011

just maira

The other day I left for school and kissed Maira goodbye. When I came home, I wondered where someone took the little girl I left that morning--she looked COMPLETELY different...in the span of like ten hours! She has the most wonderfully fat neck on earth, and she laughs whenever I kiss it. It is so fat and sweaty that it naturally collects soft shards of black lint--this is at the same time gross and cute. She loves her dada, but she seems to love Lupine even more...she says kitty whenever Lupine comes onto the scene. When Amanda raises her arms above her head, Maira will sometimes mimic what Amanda is doing. And, also just recently occurring, is the fact that Maira is starting to get pissed when people take her away from things she wants to be near OR take things away from her. She will stare at you and scream. This is not the mellow, laid back Callum-as-a-baby model we are used to....haha

With Emma at the pub at Sebasco. This place is in the Guinness Book of World Records for "World's most expensive children's menu." Callum got chicken fingers that I think were nine bucks or something. Fantastic fries though. Surprisingly, Giay has not been there....

With George's step sister Lydia, who came up for the wedding. Lydia had (obviously) met George and Lynne before....but she had never met the rest of the family. I think she had a fantastic time. Lydia and George just recently became "re-connected" after MANY years of...well....not being connected....
Still waiting for George to give us the 1500 photos he took at the wedding....but here is one of Maira in her cute dress. I still havent seen what I even looked like that day. Usually sunny. What?
With Emma again....
And this is special, because this is Maira's FIRST ever New England Patriots game....so, naturally, mommy put her in her Packer's shirt (my second favorite team, as many know) since she does not have her own Pats shirt yet....notice I am sporting my vintage John Hannah game shirt.....

1 comment:

Giay said...

The only reason I'd want to go to that place is cause it rhymes with Tobasco.