Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Maira-Beth!!

Wow....I owe my blogging audience big time! The last post I did was December 5! I dont like that. I will do better. Take me back. Give me anudda chance, even....


Our little girl Maira turned one on 12-12. Last Saturday, Auntie KK, Uncle Twon, Jackson, and Nannie came up (UpBob and Papa and Grammy were deeply missed) and joined the rest of us crazies to celebrate the little pie's birthday. Uncle Bob was staying with Ba Ba for a few days and he got to come to the party too! In addition, after the party crew left, we did Christmas presents with my mom and the Favry family. A great weekend all around--great to have the Favrys visit....lots of good cousin time with Jackson and Callum and Maira (and Rudolph!). Anthony and I got to take a ride to the brewery late on Friday afternoon, and then on Saturday morning the dads took the boys over to the Quarry Road for a nice brisk walk on the wooded trails by the stream.....


Dave and Muriel look on while Maira unwraps her "kitty" cupcake (she had a "kitty" party...since kitties are her favorite things in life)Amanda did a knock out job on the kitty cupcakes....check them out! Also, she made some chocolate kitty lollipops....but I didnt get a picture of them....
Maira loves to eat! EVERYTHING.
The little lady's new "church coat" that BaBa bought her.....what a beautiful little lady....


Here's just a nice picture of the Goldsmiths outside the Maine State Museum....Grampy took it for us while we were checking out the model railroad show a few weeks ago....look at Callum's face.....

Little Jackson helping Maira open her gifts. Check out the high chair on the right--one of the gifts Papa sent up for Maira...a beautiful unfinished solid wood high chair for a dolly....and a cradle too....

And the two stooges masquerading around with Cabbage Patch doll boxes on their heads....
A fantastic party!

No comments: