Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My gosh, was I fat!!





So we got a new computer....soon we will be able to Skype again with Nannie and Friendly Henry. But anyway.....for the first time in probably two years I have been able to see all our old pictures which were previously on our external hard drive....and you know how the expression goes "outta site outta mind....."
So I have uncovered some amazing old pictures...some of Callum when he was really little. Some of great times had with great friends. And some pictures just beg the question: Why didnt anyone tell me how awful I looked? I mean, my buddies always joked with me about how fat I was...but I guess I didnt realize how unhealthy the situation had become. Wowza.
In other news, we are FINALLY supposed to get a real, live snowstorm on Wednesday night. Let's see what happens. My guess? We get a few scattered sprinkles of rain here and there. We never get snow. This winter sucks. Really depressing. It isnt even cold.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the fat pictures while I try to figure out how to navigate and use our new computer. I know it is probably a silly thing to say, but coming from using a Mac for three years to a new PC with Windows 7 is a learning curve. I fully understand I am a moron. But I dont mind being a moron with computers.

1 comment:

TK said...

We love you whether fat or emaciated.