Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some things a man should never say.....

above is a really cute picture.....the rest of these are just the Goldsmith children proving that they are total HAMS....


Maira has five teeth....which is actually above average for a girl in Maine.....
Here is a list of some things a man should never say
1 Do you guys have any diet Moxie?
2. I really need to waterproof my Uggs!!
3. The Mary Higgins Clark book that I am reading is really really awesome!!
4. I think Josh Groban covered this song
5. Can you recommend a good exfoliator for me?
6. My dust ruffle matches my bedspread
7. I think Slatkin makes a much better and stronger scent than Yankee Candle
8. Can you bring me some chopsticks when my food comes too!
9. When we play "Nutcracker," do you want to be the soldier or the Mouse King?
First of all, these are all true life things I have heard real males say within the past two weeks.
Second of all, I am guilty of numbers 3, 5, and 9 myself. So yeah.
Other differences between men and women that I try to convey to people.....
My wicked awesome sports coat is not PINK, but SALMON. Girls wear pink....boys wear "salmon." Cuz salmon are hardcore and are tough to catch and are fatty
Furthermore, dont make fun of me for running in my spandex shorts, because I dont wear spandex. GIRLS wear spandexx.......boys wear "compression shorts."

3 comments:

Nannie said...

Well when we went out on NY Eve in our Uggs. You were mad cause the Poo Poo platter didnt have chopsticks. And the you ordered a Moxie Scorpian bowl. Then we we ran to Starbucks in our spandex . Shorts and read Mary Higgins Clark books until the ball dropped. And as we do the first of of the month we change our bedskirts to the theme if the month

Fred & Amy said...

Instead of saying mud boots, Fred is very guilty of saying, "These are my garden boots"

jared said...

Nannie: I didnt know you still drank....

Fred and Amy: HA HA!! (and not to be confused with his "pepe boots"

Thanks for reading!