Tuesday, January 6, 2015


Over vacation, we had a long overdue visit with the Fitzpatrick clan, and we went bowling! They came over for snacks first, and Brad and I sampled some great holiday beer. Siena, as usual, was in love with our kitten, Cupcake....and the feeling was definitely reciprocated!


Callum and Caden got RIGHT to work playing Legos, and the two of them created a 'mash-up' so to speak, by combining a Batmobile and an Arctic drilling machine into some mutant battle tank kind of thing...it was awesome....

Caden and Mia got to see a record playing for the first time, as I had on a gift that I got from my friend Brian: Willie Nelson's PRETTY PAPER Christmas album!

We went bowling at 'SpareTime Recreation' (I love the Pun) over by Thomas College. Now, I will be the first to tell you that I despise bowling and never want to do it....ever. But it was a blast (perhaps because I didnt actually bowl...I just drank beer and cheered on all the kids--who were the only ones who bowled). Maira had a little help from her friend Mia and she used her handy dandy ramp!


Callum had some great technique....look at Efthemios and Jaycine!!!! He is the heir apparent to UltimateWednesdays.....


All the kids really enjoyed bowling--one funny thing I have noticed in Maine is that you cannot find 'candlepin' bowling anywhere....it is all tenpin bowling. No matter. The kids had a blast. And we ate pizza. And went into the arcade and played some air hockey (I won) and ski ball and other stuff. And Siena modeled the hat Amanda got me for Christmas...a very warm, very cozy hat that I will need in the next few days of negative degree temps!


Two buddies hanging out after a great night of bowling and fun....


No comments: