Saturday, July 25, 2015

Quarry Road race series continues to be probably my favorite feature of the summer....here, Callum and Maira line up for the start of the fun run. I love Maira's little braid...she likes to have her hair braided before his races...she likes to bring her A-Game....



Here is Callum's finish...he worked really hard to catch the kid in the red shirt...he was really mashing and kicking hard....he caught up pretty close...but wasnt quite able to overtake the other kid. I love the way Callum races; he is very aggressive. Kid is out for blood. The exact opposite of me :/


Another Lake George trip this past week (I think we went Wednesday). We went to the other side (the side I dislike) with the beach, etc. It was incredibly windy...Maira is in back of Callum, heading out for a swim in her Ninja Turtle float....just such a beautiful lake! We swam, played tag, ate ham sandwiches, and read some "Narnia."


Was able to meet Wednesday with two all time classics: Conner and Sydney....two former students about to enter their senior years at Wheaton and UNH!! Cant believe it! We met at Mainely Brews and I got to hear about Conner's Scotland semester abroad and Sydney's cool job doing marketing for a skydiving company (PLUS doing some actual skydiving!). I think we will meet every Wednesday!


And Maira's greenbeans are ready to eat! She is out there picking every day. Come on by. We have plenty of lettuce too. I dont know about our tomatoes. God has made it very clear he does not want me growing tomatoes :/

No comments: