Sunday, May 8, 2011

700TH POST!!!!!!



In honor of the 700th post of Goldsmith5, I thought I would pay homage to a very special little girl who--unlike her brother--has not yet appeared in any blog videos. Grandparents, enjoy. This past Friday, I went up to the bowels of our garage attic, pored through boxes of decorations, dead bodies, and Amanda to-do lists in order to find the one, the only: the Jumparoo. This is a rite of passage for Goldsmith children. Callum spent MANY MANY hours of his life having a blast in this thing, and now it is Maira's turn. She is such a sweet little lady, and we just love her so much. Even if she has no idea what sleeping through the night is. And stuff.

3 comments:

ortiz said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

Mee Mee said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you have the jumperoo out for her. She loves to jump, just like Callum did! I'll tell you one thing, she is full of energy. She is a good work-out for my upper arms! I just love her so much and she is so cute!!!!

Nannie said...

I think she is going to be a ballerina.

I also think you altered this and put girl clothes on Callums old videos. looks just like him.....

can't wait to see her in a few more weeks.