Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meanderings 65



1. My Ajax dish soap--the bottle on the sink-- has "45% more than its competitors" it is funny to think about dish soap fighting each other. Has America really become THAT competitive? Now we have to have cute bubbly sinky-soap getting all nasty and gangster with each other?

2. What about a restaurant that ONLY cooks things in cast iron skillets? Even the water is boiled in dutch ovens. It is a huge selling point. "Casting Like Crazy" could be the name. I'd go. I'd get eggs probably.

3.Do you hate it when you drink something with ice in it and suddenly you learn you are about to drink an ice cube by accident? Like it slipped by the goalie somehow. I hate that. Instantaneously I have a decision to make: Am I going to suck it up and swallow the cube, which will undoubtedly disrupt the whole "groovy flow" I have going on with my beverage du jour and shock my system? OR, do I put everything on hold, stop, shift into reverse, and try to backwash the cube back into the drink. This saves the ice cube from brainfreezing me...but now you are left with backwashed drink which could contain bits of food. What if i am not ready for that commitment yet? I am just DRINKING for crying out loud...

4.Windbreaker? Seriously? A thin layer of nylon is going to "break" one of mother nature's mightiest and most forceful weapons? pa-lease. humans. No wonder we are the same race of people who think Glenn Beck is smart. So stupid.

5. Individual letters, on their own, are called "characters" As if they have personality. No way. Individual letters are not "characters." Except maybe the colon. The colon is cool: He announcing crap to the masses. The colon is a "man of the people." He tell it like it is. Other than that, individual letters are not "characters." They are nothing without me. Or periods. Stupid humans. No wonder we are the same race of people who watch cosmetic-surgery-gone-wrong-as- entertainment. Silly....

3 comments:

Sally piles said...

You love that picture so much you had to post it twice.

Nannie said...

Dosen't anyone think this picture looks like SOMEONE we know.

???

Rather see photos of Maira and Callum please.

JR said...

Call me crazy, but the body language of the guy in the photo reminds me of Jared. That and the mom jeans.