Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

I absolutely love this picture....Callum and Maira in Maira's crib. I love the expressions. I love Callum's usual hammy self, and I love Maira's deadpan personality. She reminds me a lot of the Amanda's grandmother with her personality (with the exception that Maira likes me). As far as looks, however, I think Maira is starting to look more like her two grandfathers. What do you think? It is awesome to see Callum and Maira starting to 'play' together. Speaking of playing....

look at these two goons--Callum and Jackson--playing on Thanksgiving morning.....we are looking forward to seeing the Favrys and Nannie and Upbob again in a couple of weeks for Maira's first birthday (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT...ALREADY???). Callum is looking forward to seeing everyone. But he asked if upbob could leave Nannie at home because, and I quote, "I dont like how she follows me to wipe my nose...." But he loves his Nannie. He tells me so.
And POOF!....Maira has already done more cooking than Amanda has in the past year......

Both kids really love playing with "kitchen" sets---at Jackson's house, at the church nursery, etc--and we will probably get them one for Christmas....
Playing store......
At Thanksgiving was my cousin Kelly.....I remember when she was born....I used to hold her....and now she has her own little girl (Amanda is holding Adriella, and Kelly is holding Maira). I am getting OLD.

No comments: