Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Franklin #3


I love the smiles our kids have....they are very genuine and they make me happy......

Below is a little 'island' we'd paddle out to...we'd land the canoe on the other side, along some pebbles, and go climbing some of these huge rocks. Also, wherever there weren't rocks, there were wild blueberry bushes. Callum liked to pretend he was a pirate and he had buried treasure on this 'remote' outpost....


Hot Hot Hot each and every single day....the heat really has a way of draining everyone. Below, the kids take some time to relax in the cabin: Callum was playing 'sugarbugs' on his LeapPad, and Maira was reading one of the two books she was OBSESSED with all week (this one is OLIVIA MEETS THE PRINCESS and the other one was PENNY'S NEW DOLL).


 One morning, I found this cute little Eskimo boy asleep in one of the rooms, so I decided to lie down next to him.... I slept and slept and slept.....

Also, this Eskimo Boy never got out of bed before TEN each day we were there ....#hardknocklife


I wanted to paddle all the time--by myself, with Amanda and the kids, with the kids and no Amanda--so I took full advantage. No one else wanted to paddle with me, which was fine....lol...but it was great getting out on the water all the time.....


#Screens......

No comments: