Sunday, February 8, 2009

Callum's first kiss!!!!

Here is an adorable video from my sister's baby shower on Saturday. More pictures, text, etc are forthcoming, but I've had several requests to get this on as soon as possible! The lucky girl is Madison, my mom's friend's baby. Madison is a beautiful little ten month old who was born at 5 pounds, 1 ounce! Check out the blinged out earrings--Callum only goes for rich girls...haha. That's all I will say, since the video speaks for itself.

ONE MORE THING: On Saturday, Callum just randomly started crawling. Just like that. He was on his Nannie's living room rug, sitting up. He saw my Dunkin Donuts cup, he wanted it, and he just took off after it. Unbelievable to watch my little guy CRAWL!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how they are both "talking" to each other, and I love how Madison tries to undress Callum...she's really into his Carhartts!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

ADORABLE!!!

The perfect little girl for my little guy....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

ADORABLE!!!

The perfect little girl for my little guy....

Michelle Garner said...

This has to be the most adorable video I have ever seen! He will love to see this when he is older...I love the way he keeps leaning into her and then she smiles into the camera...absolutely priceless! :)

Amanda - movies on Friday night?

Anonymous said...

I Love it. They are so cute. That is my Mass girl.

Anonymous said...

Jared, you were at the shower??
wah wah wah

Anonymous said...

Love it "Love blooms at Cranes landind"

Anonymous said...

The clubhouse will always have a special place in C's heart. Just like the South Main St. Brockton K-Mart (yes, next to Maui) holds a special place in mine and that lucky black girl which I planted one on.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and Amanda and finally meet Callum for the first time! He is adorable and I loved how he liked to bounce up and down! I'm so glad you caught he and Madison on video. I couldnt stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

That boy's got skills!