Monday, February 9, 2009

Kristie's baby shower PART I

The irony of our visit to Mass for Kristin's baby shower was that the people we got to see/visit with the least were in fact Kristin and Anthony; the day was a whirlwind indeed. Callum had been sick on Thursday and Friday, having a temp of 101 degrees. We brought him to the doctor, who told us he was fine....but he had a tough weekend. He barely slept Friday night, napped all day on Saturday, and then went to bed REALLY hard on Saturday night. This made me miss much of the action at the clubhouse, since I was at mom's while Callum napped. But I still managed to snap a few pictures and take a few videos. Little Jackson Favry has a LOTTTTTTT of stuff.

Here is Callum with "Nana B," who is Bob's mom. She, like the other grandmothers in my family, has a bajillion little grandkids and great-grandkids...yet she loves them all. It seems like every time she gets to hold Callum, he is fussy and needs to eat or nurse. SO.....we remedied that problem by having Nana B help feed the little guy.

When we go down to Mass, I get to see family I NEVER get to see.....and people that I really miss. Here is my cousin Lauren holding Callum. Lauren--and her boyfriend of ten years (haha) just got engaged. Congratulations Lauren and Brian! Lauren, me, Kristin, Ally, and Brian are five cousins who used to hang out all the time when we were little. Lauren, Brian, and Allyson lived in Plymouth, right near the ocean, when we were young. During the summers, we'd go biking on power line trails, make fun of Lumpy Din, go to Al's pizza, and just hang out and listen to NKOTB while Lauren skateboarded. Ah....good times.

Oh and here is another shot of Callum and Madison. They were VERY interested in each other, as you can tell from the video I posted yesterday. I cant wait for Callum to grow up and see the video. Actually, I CAN wait for him to grow up!!! Slow down buddy!!!!!!!!!!

This is for Tim: a panoramic of the clubhouse....haha. Lots of people came to the baby shower, and they all watched intensely while mumma-to-be opened her many presents. Proud Papa Goldsmith, of course, had to sit right in the middle of the action, where he could be a 360 degree smartass. Those two red heart balloons are Callum's....he LOVES red balloons, we found at.



And here is the mother of my future nephew as she opens gifts. Meanwhile, in the wings, Amanda works hard to make sure Kristin has a steady supply of things to open!

I didnt get any pictures of Kristin, Anthony, and Callum. Like I said, it was a crazy weekend. I'll be posting some more pictures later, and describing the "quiet" part of our visit down to Mass.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jared!! By the way, I must make a small correction; Brian and I have been together 8.5 years...we plan to be married on our 10 year anniversary, which will be May of 2010. A good way to remember how long we've been together is based on the year, as we started dating in 2000. Still, it is quite a long time, though it still feels like it was only yesterday when we met!

Anonymous said...

Jared you are just like your father!!

Anonymous said...

Up anonymous, are you trying to make beleive you are me,,!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS',,,,

suppose to say UM Anonymous, are you trying to make believe you are me !!!!!

very funny.......

ho ho ho!!!

Anonymous said...

great pics Jared. Nana B will love that one. Nannie I love the way you crack yourself up!!!!!!. Jared thanx for the bag (unfortunately I used it all the way home)

Anonymous said...

So i didn't get any pickle dip nor time with Callum, not sure how you want to go about resolving that...