Friday, August 21, 2009

Callum Loves Bikes!




Several folks have asked to see some pictures of Callum and his new "helmet." First of all, Dave at Mathieu's Cycle fitted Callum for a TREK "lil' dipper" helmet, complete with all kinds of cartoon helicopters, planes, etc painted on. Callum LOVES his helmet (or his "hat," as he calls it). He will actually go over and take it out of the bike trailer and try to put it on himself.

Yesterday, his new friend Brittany had him ride his other friend Madison's little "princess" bike. He LOVED it. So, this evening, we took out the tricycle his Papa got him, and let him go to town. Obviously, he can't even come close to touching the pedals yet, but that doesnt stop him from having a blast! IF you havent noticed, check out how he "holds on" with his feet in the second picture. Also, while he is being pushed around the driveway, he grabs the handlebars and makes "vrooom vrooom" sounds. Hopefully this doesnt mean he wants a motorcycle!

10 comments:

grammy said...

Callum is adorable in his helmet! He's such a cutie and getting so big so fast. I can't stand it. I would love to see a picture of him in his little cart. We have so much fun together making each other laugh - he is such a ham. Wonder who he takes after?

belle said...

Glad to see you put a helmet on that kid! Hahaha! LOL!
I wouldn't want to see you and Panda-Pie come under fire for child neglect.

Ortiz said...

He is so cute in his helmet, he makes me smile each time I see him. Grandchildren are so wonderfull.

Anonymous said...

I love his helmet, hahaha. He looks so cute, I can't stand it. Of course, I can never stand how cute that little man is. :)

Anonymous said...

and I also have to say that in the first picture, he looks EXACTLY like a little baby Uncle Jonathan

CC said...

Way to cute. He is such a little man. He has such a glow about him he makes me smile everytime I look at his pictures.

Michelle Garner said...

What great pictures! He clearly loves his bike...you should get a video next time of him trying to ride it! :)

Nannie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

He is so funny and SMART,,, and has a great little personality.

Mel, I have to agree, he does look like his uncle and his mother in those photos, he looks just like the photo of Amanda on the beach with her little white sun bonnet on.

He changes like the weather, some days he is the spitting image of his father and other days he is his mother.

But either way he is cutie...

I Love how he is talking so much. He is too funny....

Nannie said...

Oh yeah, and speaking of how Callum is so funny and talking so much, I now have his cousin Jackson, "SINGING" with me now, its too funny.

Both my little guys, have great personalities....

(Hm,,, do they take after their Nannie????)!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, exactly like that picture of Amanda! he looks like that when he has his little sun hat on too!