Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Does my Nannie look like Jon Stewart?

Hi this is Callum. I think my Nannie looks like Jon Stewart. Here are a couple of pictures of him.

And here is my Nannie

What do you think? In one of my daddy's "Bicycling" magazines there is a picture of him (along with a short interview) about how he often commutes by bike. Whenever I see it, I say "NA-NA" or "MY-NA-NA" or something. I really think it is her. Sometimes I tell my mommy and daddy what books I want them to read to me (ee-I-ee-I-o for my farm book, "birtday" for Spot's Birthday party, etc). Lately, I just point to my Bicycling magazine and say "NA-NA." Am I crazy or is there a similarity here???

4 comments:

Michelle Garner said...

Haha...cute post, Callum. You are SO smart!

Taylor Levy said...

Nannie used to look like Sally Jessie Raphael....

Callum's Nannie said...

Callum, I don't look like John Stewart, maybe its just the glowing "GRAY/SILVER" hair.

But thats ok, at least you think its me and you remember.

I still love you anyway, even if you think I look like a man with short gray hair,,,, (ha ha)..

Ya, Nannie use to look like Sally Jessie Raphael when she had different hair and it was REDISH.

Nannie doesn't care if her hair is purple as long as she has it.

Hey Callum,,,, "AMEN"......

you are too funny....

Tiffany said...

Nannie def does not look like Jon Stewart