Sunday, March 6, 2011

Papa and Auntie: Meet Maira Elizabeth

What the heck! Last night, I wrote out a long, involved blog, chronicling the visit of my dad and sister....and then when I went to publish it, it deleted itself.......so now I am pissed, it is late, and I dont feel like writing a long post again.

But we had a great visit, complete with Christmas presents, lots of Maira-holding, my famous ham, Amanda's famous pineapple upside down cake, and many laughs. We even set Friendly Henry up on Facebook. You should all friend him. Then, in two months, he will figure out that you friended him.....and he will accept.

I tend to take more video when Papa or Nannie visit Maine...thus, not too many pictures. But my dad sent me some and I will upload them another time. But I have some great video of Callum and Papa with Papa reading a few bedtime stories to Callum--Danny's Mystery Valentine, AND Snow Day. Both are library books that Callum has already renewed twice. He loves them.

Callum, below, is very interested in both Papa's beard AND his strong Boston accent. We dont get a lot of that up in Maine...




Callum was laughing like crazy as Papa read....particularly the part when Danny and his mom go to visit MISTER MOZZARELLA at the pizza shop. High Comedy.
On Sunday, we got up early, played cash register/Hess truck/garbage truck/70 new hotwheel cars and then had a nice breakfast at The Flatlanda Diner before Dad and Kris headed back to Mass. It was great to see them both, and I hope to see them again soon. And so does Callum. And, hopefully, I will get to see my little nephew Jackson next time! He is going to be two next month!

3 comments:

FRIENDLY HENRY said...

WE HAD A GREAT TIME, IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYBODY. MAIRA IS SUCH A GOOD BABY AND SO CUTE. CALLUM IS SUCH A CHARACTER, HE TAKES AFTER HIS DAD.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Henry and Kristin got to come to Maine and enjoy Calluum and Maira. I agree with everything Henry said. I can just picture it all now and it makes me smile.

Mee Mee said...

anonymous is really me.