Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Still sick....

Okay. So I am at 90%. I am running again. My times suck.. Still cannot breathe the way I want, and I am kind of drained. Amanda is well. Callum is back to normal. Maira Elizabeth is miserable. It has been about 3 weeks since the Goldsmiths were all good. Well....we're never "good".......

Andrea and Michael came up last weekend, and here are a couple of pictures of Michael playing football with Callum. As you can see, Callum, still clothed in his PJs, still had to go up and don his Tom Brady shirt. What do I tell Callum next fall when, because of their over-inflated egos, the players have decided to not have a season?


Andrea is working on a new degree in speech therapy, and she used Callum as a "case study." Callum was part of a study. Hilarious. Love it. I think he did very well. Basically, Andrea tape recorded whilst they played and talked for 45 minutes. Callum is wicked smart. Smarter than me. But that isnt hard.
The pose below is a pose I made for most of last weekend, when I thought I was dying. I was absolutely miserable with a fever of 101.7 (I got sent home from school last Friday by the nurse...I had no choice!) Callum thought this was a funny pose, and so he made it too, and Amanda snapped a pic....Callum appears to be studying me.....
I love the overalls Maira is wearing. And I love how Callum has his arm around her. This picture warms my heart, although I wonder what the heck he is looking at....
A beautiful smile for a beautiful girl!

4 comments:

ortiz said...

cute pictures of the kids,Maira is almost as big as Callum in that picture.

Melsie said...

aww! Glad you like the overalls, Jared! That was my gift to Maira since every girl needs a pair of pink, striped, OshKosh's! :)

Mee Mee said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the kids. They are so cute and I just love them. I'm really missing them and keep thinking that when I get back, they will be so changed and I will have missed two weeks of their growing. I am so glad that you are feeling better and Callum too. I hate being away while you all are sick. Next time, if you all HAVE to be sick, could you do it either before I leave or when I'm coming home. I'm probably the last person you want to see when you are sick, but I could help out!

The Goldsmiths said...

aww...dont worry mee mee...you will be home from your vacation soon. you are scheduled to come home this wednesday (which means you will come home the following monday), so that isnt too far off....