Thursday, March 24, 2011

SICK

I hate it when people dwell on the fact that they (and their kids....and their spouses....and their whomevers....) are sick. Everyone gets sick. Deal with it. Move on. Amen. Even. BUTTTT.....the Goldsmith house has been plagued the past couple of weeks, mostly with Callum being EXTREMELY mysterious with his symptoms....fever, cough, vomiting, etc....but also acute sensitivity to everything; the kid could not get out of his own way, and a simple playful bat by Lupine would turn into a ten minute crying event. He seems to be out of it though. Yesterday I MADE him go outside...he cried for twenty minutes at the prospect....but when he got out he loved it. We ran, rode bikes, and sat on the ATV and pretended to drive (he is still afraid to turn it on).

Now I have the most painful cough I've ever had...I have tons of mucus in my chest (sorry...gross) and every time I REMOTELY cough, it hurts like heck! Yet, because I am a moron, I still ran 7.5 today--my football coach, Greg Chapman, perscribed to the adage that the best thing to do when sick and congested was to go run around and loosen everything up. Let's see if that works. Off to go get some tea.....

Oh, and here's my beautful daugter and charming son....

Watching "Little People" together on the couch on Monday when I was home sick with CS....Maira's impression of Fernando (if the Fitzies still read this, they will get it....)
glamour shot.....a pretty girl....who STILL looks like no one I know.
TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW: GREAT JOB!
Callum making Maira smile/laugh by telling her "you're pretty" over and over again....
Right now Macy Gray is playing on AOL radio on the iPod....remember her? Just sayin....

2 comments:

ORTIZ said...

BEAUTIFULL PICTURES OF MAIRA. JARED GET OVER IT AND STOP WHINNING, TAKE A NAP.

Mee Mee said...

Maira is so pretty. I love the pictures. My poor Callum looks like he doesn't feel very well but he is very handsome anyway. Hope you and Callum are feeling much better.