Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just hanging out....

On a Monday holiday morning......
 
while Mommy sleeps........
 
watching Christmas carol videos and playing trains......
 
ya know.....
 
 
 


These guys love to share the chair together....my mom got this for Callum when he was like one. He, honestly, was never all that interested in it....and then Maira became obsessed with it. So, naturally, Callum did too....and right now they both fit in the chair together....



I shot off an M-4 rifle and a pack of fireworks, and this was Maira's reaction.....



a very focused girl when she is into a show or a book or something....VERY much like her mom...

And here is my meandering thought for the day: Someone put, in the faculty bathroom, a new BathandBodyWorks soap called "Raspberry Sangria." Immediately upon seeing this I began to scoff at the stupidity of it. Why do we need the "sangria" part in the name? I mean, essentially, it is the 'raspberry' smell you want, right? Why does the alcohol have to be part of this? Do we WANT our hands to smell like alcohol? Isnt that why we add scent to soap in the first place?? To get rid of that smell? No one wants to smell/taste alcohol (well....for the most part I guess). Isnt this why we mix things WITH our alcohol in the first place--to hide the taste of the raw liquor?

Tomorrow is Friday, and a well welcomed one, especially after two long days/nights of conferences. And my intern Kelsey 'officially' takes over one of my classes tomorrow. So that is going to be great!

2 comments:

Nannie said...

So cute, I'm glad they get to sit together in the chair, they look like they are really into what ever they are watching........

Siena said...

I think they look a lot alike in that picture... too cute!