Monday, October 13, 2014


Amanda and I celebrated our 11th anniversary at the end of September....but I am still so behind on these blogs; I have got to figure something out. 

We went to Amici's for a wonderful Italian meal--I got the Chicken Saltinboca, as I usually do. Amanda got some type of Eggplant/Chicken Parm dish. A sweet night out. I honestly don't know how Amanda puts up with me--I am one of the most polarizing people I have ever known, and people either really love me or really hate me. Yet, Amanda always finds a way to love me, unconditionally, despite my shortcomings. And I hope she knows that I always try my best to be the best husband and dad I can be. I dont always succeed....but I try!!




Below is the first thing Callum ever wrote COMPLETELY unassisted; we didnt even know he did this until he showed it to us after it was done. I love this. Phonetically, it makes perfect sense to me...does it to you?

We continue, this fall, to love going to the Lawrence Bulldog games on Friday nights....Maira loves watching Brittany from next door, who is a junior this year, and is on the cheering squad. AND, at this particular night, all the cheerleaders from the PAL program (basically, Fairfield's little league) did the halftime show....and this meant Maira and CS got to watch their friend Emily do her dance!!



And here is a sign the Callum makes, as he usually does, for the games; this happens to be a picture of a 'bullduog,' and he brings it to the game and holds it up while cheering for 'his teams....

Oh hey. Callum looks happy here at the end of Amanda's half marathong....



No comments: