Friday, October 31, 2014


Every single afternoon, Maira waits for Dana or Cindy to get home so she can play with her friend Annie. I have never seen a dog like Annie. Literally, she is 100% happy and loving 100% of the time. She has almost no mood other than JOY. I dont think I have ever even seen her lie down and rest...haha. Maira will just play with her for an hour or so....it is truly magical to watch. You have to see it to understand. I know all kids love dogs and puppies and animals...but Maira is a little different....like I said, you have to see it. 



On this, the very last day of October, I thought it would be appropriate to show how my buddy Jake and I celebrate Oktoberfest. I got my hat from an Oktoberfest I went to at Attitash a few years ago...and Jake got his from his grandfather, who is from Germany. It is great to drink fall beers....and root beers....haha.....

We continue to love going to have supper on Friday nights at Michelina's Apizza in Waterville. EASILY the best pizza I've had up here. NO QUESTION. Nothing compares, as far as I am concerned. And a wonderfully cozy little eat-in environment. We go, sit, have wine, listen to great jazz, play pac-man and video game bowling, and eat wonderful pie....


....like this one here....which is a white pizza with sundried tomato, artichoke, and spinach.....


...and here is this......Donnelly Engineering.....Easton......yes.


No comments: