Wednesday, April 1, 2015


Both Callum and Maira have been absolutely LOVING their swimming lessons--they dont want to do anything else but swim. This, in turn, makes Amanda and i very excited and happy. We hope they both stick with it. Callumz lessons are on Monday nights, and Sally and I alternate taking him every other week. Maira's are Tuesday morning, and Amanda takes her, since I am at school. Callum has Elizabeth and Emily  (two girls who go to our church) as his teachers. Elizabeth also babysits the kids sometimes. I managed to snap a few pics the other night--Callum has come a long way, as now he is jumping into the deep end all on his own, and swimming back to the shallow end pretty much by himself. He enjoys swimming in the deep end, but when he swims in the shallow end, he is more likely to keep putting his feet down and 'standing' and alternately swimming too...


And here he is about to jump in with Simon, another boy in his class. He loves jumping in and swimming back. Elizabeth, pictured in the middle, has been doing this thing that looks like Navy SEAL drownproofing...haha...she pushes the kids WAYYY underwater to get them used to being down there. 


Conferencing with Elizabeth and Emily....


Sorry...not much to say on this blog I guess...I have been feeling very sick lately, and I am pretty uninspired to do much of anything. Amanda and I did, however, get away (just the two of us) overnight last weekend--I will write more about this tomorrow...but here is Amanda at JackRussel's pub in Bar Harbor. We walked there from our hotel (SeaWall motel was closed! Boo!) as it was across the street. We went there for Happy Hour aaaaaand for dinner. I just think Amanda is the prettiest lady in all the land and I am so lucky to have her. What a hottie. 


No comments: