Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rangeley Weekend Part 1

Sorry in advance for the brief blog....very sick and very tired and too much to do.....

I will write more later though....

What a great time in Rangeley for the GARNER wedding of Michelle and Christopher! Even though it poured for most of the time, and one couldnt see a GLIMPSE of the scenery, it was an amazing time with great friends.....

Here's the beautiful bride, getting ready in the "childcare" room of Saddleback ski resort. I was not with the bride or the bridesmaids while they all got naked and put on makeup....this one was taken by Amanda. I was too busy doing my soundcheck upstairs....The "better sides" of the wedding party...haha....

But what was awesome was how much DANCING there was; Jane, Melissa, Amanda, and Michelle love to dig freak nasty without a shovel....and "joined" dances like these were the norm for much of the night. I just noticed Chris trying to take pictures of their "other" sides.
Chris (sitting by best man Bill and his girlfriend Andrea) explains how big his....um....LOVE is for Michelle....he was just getting started, and he moved his fingers MUCH farther apart.

Beautiful bride, beautiful bridesmaid! Just another picture of Amanda dancing without me. I think dancing provides the greatest chasm of our relationship; we have virtually everything in common with the exception that I'd rather have dental work done than dance. Sorry. But she looks awesome, and she always manages to have a fun time anyway!


I managed to sneak her off the dance floor for a few minutes, however, to have our picture taken in front of the beautiful Saddleback lodge fireplace. Michelle, Chris, et. al did a wondrous job decorating the lodge for their reception.

Once again, congratulations you guys! I will be posting some more pictures of Rangeley, the Clark/Garner family, Winslow faculty cameos, as well as the adventures of "Ranger Callum" and the "OIT Monster" he battled deep in the woods of Rangeley....






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You liked dancing at our wedding, If anyone wants to see Jared do the conga in a police hat and spank people please contact me.

Anonymous said...

someone drugged me that night....it wasnt my fault

Anonymous said...

Um, I seem to remember being pretty much single for most of that night...

Nobody drugged you, Jared, unless it was the bartender.

But I do love you.

Anonymous said...

It might have been Horacio....