Saturday, June 8, 2013

Graduation pictures that didnt get posted with the last post....

 
 
 
.....getting ready to eat at the class night banquet.....
 

.....one of the senior tables as the parents filter into the gym for awards.....


....Lori and I saying 'goodbye and good luck' to the seniors as this was the last time we addressed them, officially, until graduation at Colby....

....graduates congregate in the Colby ice hockey arena before lining up to march into the gigantic field house gymnasium (a couple of thousand people showed up for graduation...)


....Molly Schassberger and I pose for a picture after all of the craziness of the evening....

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, good job! Hope you don't retire.

The Goldsmiths said...

I still have 3 or 4 years before I can retire with full pension....

I should have been a glazier...I could have been retired already.....

Anonymous said...

With arthritis in everyplace you can imagine.