Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oh hey.......
....


Pats vs Colts just about to start....gonna be an awesome game

We have mentioned Michelina's Apizza before on this blog....we just cannot say enough about it. The best pizza you'll have in Maine. Wonderful family owns it. Small, cozy restaurant. Brick walls. Jazz playing. Pacman and pinball. Great friends. Downtown Waterville. Just the kind of place you'd see on a TV show. Perfect. I want to eat pizza there during a snowstorm. Does that make sense? It is just a cozy and comfortable place. We met our friends there the other night. Callum and Jake played some Transformers while we waited for the pizza to get cooking....


Always a wonderful time hanging out....

Amanda and I got our usual chicken curry pizza, which is just otherworldly...


And Tom and Katie got this gem, with just the right amount of sauce....spinach...and ricotta cheese. Just fantastic. The ovens are so hot that the pizza cooks very quickly, rendering the crust a light crispness that can't be described...


Getting the snowmobile ready for winter....cannot WAIT to get out and do some riding!! Presently, got some issues going on with the XTC....battery is completely dead and, even trickle-charging (below) didnt do anything....and I need some new sparque pluggggz....and I need the track greased, et al #etal. So I gotta trailer it over to Trailside Performance this week....snow is coming!!!!



Oh, and Michelina's has this cool bowling kind of game that you can play too....you slide this magnetic puck down the 'alley' and see the pins fall on the computer screen...


So at school, our heating system is ALLLLL messed up and most of the time the blower in my room just blows cold, cold air into my room from the outdoors. In order to get the 'heat' to kick on, we need to take a paper towel and soak it with cold water....and then, we put that paper towel on the thermostat, essentially 'tricking' the thermostat into thinking it is colder in the room than it is....I laugh at this, obviously, for several reasons. But I was just thinking of the irony the other day: AT HOME, when I want heat, I have to light something on FIRE....but, at school, when I want heat, I have to 'douse' the heating element with something that PUTS OUT fire. Isnt that silly? And cute? And funny? OkaybyeIloveyou

No comments: