Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesdays With Callum #1

Hi. Amanda here. Wednesdays I work from home and I get to be with Callum ALL DAY! This marks the first installment of 'Wednesdays with Callum', a weekly update of our day together. So, while we're waiting for news from the Favry household I wanted to post a few pictures of Callum that I took today. He is getting very good at standing - he pulls himself up on just about anything he can get his hands on, including my knee...

Look at these little teeth. He looked like such a big boy today - I'm not sure if it was the outfit or what, but he looks almost like a little toddler! Don't grow up too fast, Callum!

Speaking of growing up too fast, guess who can now climb the stairs??? Yup, I saw it myself today. Apparently he's been working on this at Grammy & Grampy's house when he goes there during the week. He made it up three steps today. I don't have a picture because I didn't dare take my eyes (or hands!) off of him...

He did take a break from that to play with his birds. He loves this toy. It's actually a shape sorter but he likes to pull the birds out of the birdhouse and shake them. Jared and I got this toy for him at a local toy shop in Augusta called 'The Painted Horse'. They have really good quality toys there, plus it's a local business which we like.

And finally, I had to post this picture of Callum reading my Vogue Knitting magazine. Well, he is actually eating it... He is getting ready for the Fiber Frolic which he'll be attending with me and Grammy in June. I keep telling Jared that boys can knit too...

11 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Great blog Sally!! And I ABSOLUTELY want Callum to know how to knit...I want him to learn everything he can!! He will be a true Renaissance man...haha

jared said...

dont forget to look at the video below this of callum dancing!!

belle said...

I always enjoy your blogs Panda. Love those little teeth! They do grow way too fast, I can't believe Emma will be 6 on Friday!

belle said...

P.S.
Oh and I forgot "Congratulations" I hear you, Jared & Callum are now officially an Aunt, Uncle & big cousin!

NANNIE said...

HE IS A VERY VERY LITTLE BOY!!!

BUT THEN WHEN DOES HIS DADDY EVER EVER SIT STILL.

HE'S SO CUTE THOUGH, I LOVE THOSE TEETH.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN, HOPE ITS SOON.

aunt june said...

I just love Callum and I can't wait to see him again. He is so adorable. I love those teeth too!

Anonymous said...

nice installment Amanda! haha, I love his two little teeth, can't wait to play with him tomorrow!

ortiz said...

He is growing so quick, that is why all the oictures you take are so important. I realilize how big he is after I held Jackson today. They grow so quick. I can't wait to see Callum and Jackson together. I think those teeth are ready to work on some spareribs.

Jackson said...

Can't wait to play cuz!!

CC said...

He looks so cute with those teeth. I bet he can't wait to meet his new cousin. Wait and see how big he looks then. think of all the things he can teach his little cousin

grammy said...

Nice blog, Amanda. The pictures of Callum are adorable, including the dancing video. He really does love music and dancing around. As soon as I put the music on, he quickly turns his head to see where it's coming from then we dance around the house. I was hoping I'd loose some wait from trying to keep up with him, but so far... nothing.