Monday, May 11, 2009

Due to technical difficulties.....

Actually, not all that funny. Our computer completely crashed (for whatever reason we are still unsure). "IT" George is on the case as we speak.....I could give two craps about the computer and most of the stuff on it....what really depresses me is that all our photos are on there. So say a prayer for George that he'll be able to recover some stuff! Soooo....naturally we havent had any internet or computer at home (which has actually been very nice!). Thus, no new blogs, emails, pictures, etc. Sorry. I guess if you want to see Callum you have to drive yourself to Maine.

In the meantime, please enjoy some photos from one of my new favorite web sites--"awkwardfamilyphotos.com." Priceless, priceless, priceless.....

"Lord of the Ring-Dings"
So much comedy involved in this picture......

Its like they were trying for that "artistic-faux-contemporary Christian-pop album" look.....and failed.

Incredibly disrespectful to America....yet ultra hilarious at the same time


two hours later, both of these girls were raped, pillaged, and buried alive....






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you gone to www.sadfans.com yet? High comedy.

Tim

MET said...

I looked at these while my class was taking a quiz. While trying in vain to suppress my laughter I actually snorted. Thanks.

HOT MIKES said...

HOLY CRAP Ja! Fantastic!!!

You should post the HARD HATS PSEUDO GOLDSMITHS

belle said...

Hey Jared how did you get Tyrone and Latesha's picture from the Boro?

Nannie said...

You all have a sick sense of humor.
I don't like this blog.

Get your computer fixed so we can see Callum...

Anonymous said...

Nannie..You don't have a sense of humor AT ALL!!! Get over it!