Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trying to get back on track.....

Our computer sucks hard and we're trying to figure out what is going on. We've figured out a way to upload pictures to our work laptops, so we're trying to do that. We really miss blogging and posting pictures, and I really really miss writing. So we're trying to get back on track. I dont have time to write a lot right now, since I have to go plan a "Plan B" for Amanda's 30th birthday party that I just found out--at 10 tonight--got cancelled for tomorrow. So I have a lot to do. But here are some pictures from Callum's baptism last Sunday.

Here are Lynne and George with Callum.... Amanda baked a perfect little cake with some delicious butter cream frosting....
The Goldsmith's and Pastor Nielsen. We've really gotten to be a lot closer with our pastor, and we feel very blessed to have done so. He is a wonderful man.


3 generations of Chinese Food addicts and whiners.....


Basically, I wanted to get some pictures on the blog, since I know people have been wanting to see them. I hope to write more....maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow is my beautiful wife's 30th birthday!!! Welcome to the club Amanda! Today was wonderful, as I surprised Amanda by having Andrea and Michael up on Friday night, and today we went to Camden for the day.
So, stay tuned, and I'm going to try to write more regularly! I hope people even check this anymore, as we've been gone so long!!







4 comments:

Michelle Garner said...

Hey - you're back! :) We've missed you! In case we don't see you tomorrow, Amanda, have a great birthday! We have a little something for you, so we'll have to get together at some point.

Happy Birthday!

Ortiz said...

Welcome back, it was a great time at Callum's Baptism, he is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

we were at the baptism too!

The Goldsmiths said...

Sorry Melathan. We didn't have any pictures of you guys from that day.