Monday, May 18, 2009

THIS BLOG IS NOT OVER

"I am working at the Goldsmith's computer....whenever Koffi Annon gets off my ass!"
Commute another way week....

I swear!!!




George did tons of work on our computer, getting back up and working, etc. But now we cant get on line! Maybe its because FairPoint is the worst corporation in the continental U.S. And that isnt even my opinion....its factual, even.




We have so much to show you and tell you all about--from Callum's baptism yesterday to my summer softball team exploits to TREK and triathlon training to a new patio I am putting in....and much more. Hopefully we'll get this thing up and running soon. I am writing this from my school computer which isnt compatible with the photo memory stick our home computer has. But maybe I'll figure out something




Hope you are all well, and dont give up on us and this blog! I am sure I will be back to pissing you off and boring you soon!

8 comments:

aunt june said...

maybe George could post some pictures of Callum on his big day!

Joanne Nikitas said...

on George's big day? I am confused by the grammar here....

ortiz said...

It was a great weekend, we loved being with Callum (and of course you and Amanda). Can't wait to see the pictures you took.

Michelle Garner said...

Hey Jared! Feel free to come by the house and use our computer to post your pictures and do a couple of blog entries...we're always here (at least Reid and I are), and it'd be great to see you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha very funny Joanne

belle said...

Joanne Nikitas spelled her name wrong.

Nannie said...

GET A NEW COMPUTER

I NEED CALLUM PHOTOS........

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Nannie!