Monday, June 15, 2009

A few more pictures from Callum's 1st birthday party

Hi everyone. Here are a few more pictures from Callum's party on Saturday. First of all, check out these M&M's that Mel ordered for the party. Aren't they the coolest thing? Callum's face is actually on these M&M's. I felt only slightly weird while eating them. But only slightly. They're still M&M's after all. But aren't they great? Now my only problem is trying to figure out how to preserve them as a memento from his 1st birthday party. Any ideas????

Here are Callum and Grampy checking out the pictures that Grampy took during the day. I find it totally amazing how this kid can just sit still and look at a book, watch tv... he is totally engrossed in Grampy's camera. I hope he keeps his attention span...

Callum and Grammy fooling around after the party. They love to make faces with each other.

One more shot of Callum with his cupcake. I love his Birthday Boy shirt but I cannot get those chocolate frosting stains out... Oh well. Now when I see those stains I'll remember how they got there!

My little man, sitting and waiting for his cupcake.

I just can't believe that a whole year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and we were just waiting to meet him. Now he is here and he is more amazing than I could ever imagine. I love you, Callum Stuart!

4 comments:

aunt june said...

I am happy to see that Callum takes after his Uncle Bob when it comes to sweets. Don't try to take it away from him LOL I love the pictures. Happy Birthday Callum! Lots of love and kisses

Dotkins said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Callum! Mel and Jon wanted me to check out this post to see the beautiful cake and cupcakes, the cute pics of Callum with chocolate all over his face, and the M&M's! Looks like you all had fun! Bet he slept well that night after all the celebrating!!See you all on Sun. at the Trek...

CC said...

tide stick to go should take out that stain. It main take a few times and just scrub or just keep scrubbing with laudry detergent before washing it. he is sooo cute. keep the pics coming.

amanda said...

Thanks, Aunt Carol. I'm going to try washing it a few more times... Hopefully it will come out.