Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Don't Lose Hope....
















Our computer has a virus again, and George is looking at it. So we havent been able to even get on our home computer. I will be bringing this (my school notebook) home so I can do some real blogs, upload pictures, etc. So much on which to report: Callum news, meanderings, 31st birthday celebration, triathlon, etc. It was an amazing and unforgettable weekend. Maybe as soon as I grade senior finals, write a graduation song, and tie up some other loose ends, I will elaborate. PLEASE continue to look for new entries. That's what she said.

5 comments:

Nannie said...

I need some photos please.....
I want to see Callum eating his ice cream and playing on his slide.

Glad you finished the tri-athalon..

oh ya,,,,,, and GET A NEW COMPUTER,,,

belle said...

My home has been infected with a virus also. I've had no computer access for over a week now from home and it's killing me! Happy Belated Birthday by the way! I couldn't send you one of those cool e-cards since I didn't have a computer over the weekend. We'll treat you to a night of pick-n-eat crabs and beer in celebration of your birthday when you visit.

CC said...

Glad ou had a good birthday weekend. We need to see more pictures of allum. THAT"S what she said.

Karen said...

I think you should stop letting your computer sleep around.

uncle bob said...

You need to get a Mac.