Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesdays with Callum #6

Hi everyone. Amanda here. What follows are some great pictures of Callum that we took today while we were home together. He is such a ham -- it makes me laugh and smile!



In this picture he's practicing for future photo shoots with his Daddy, Uncle Jason, Uncle Johnny, and Uncle Tim. You know how it goes... they all pretend that a monster is coming at them and they make goofy faces. Look out!!!

I love this picture! It's like he's trying to look all innocent but he knows he just did something he wasn't supposed to. He really didn't do anything this time - I think I just caught him at the perfect moment.

Callum's latest thing is raising his arms above his head. All we have to do is say "Reach High!" and he does!

Nice teeth.
Today Callum figured out how to put the cap on my Nalgene bottle. This kept him busy for about a half hour...

Lastly, following in the footsteps of his Mumma and Grammy, Callum seems to love puzzles. He has two books that are also puzzles, "Jigsaw Pets" and "Jigsaw Farm". Talk about a perfect combination - puzzles and books! He has just figured out how to take out the pieces. All he does is eat the pieces right now, but I'm trying to show him how to put them back into the book.

Goodnight!

10 comments:

Nannie said...

OMG the picture that has the caption , Nice Teeth, looks like my picture in the photo of my sisters and brother the five of us in the photo that my mother had taken of us all.

The same silly grin and hair.

He looks like so many people in the photos, I see Jared, the original Papa Goldsmith and Jonathan, sorry Amanda your not just cutting it right now. He is so cute and funny......

ALl of a sudden he is starting to change and look like a little man.

Love them all....

Papa G said...

My favorite blog, Weds. with Callum. The pictures are so cute, love him.

aunt june said...

Callum is too cute for words!!
I love those teeth, I can't wait to see him.

belle said...

I just love, love, love the pictures! What a cutie pie (no not you Jared, hahaha). I hope I get to see Callum soon, preferably before he starts kindergarten!

CC said...

I am so glad you have Wed. at home. I look forward t new pics every week. He is toooo cute.

Anonymous said...

oh my god, I love him

aunt june said...

hey Amanda did you get my e-mail? Be on the look out for two packages from Toys-R-Us that I sent Callum for his birthday. Hope he gets them in time for his big number 1 birthday!

the 9 year old who writes these blogs said...

a "package" from a "toy" store?

thats what she said!!

aunt june said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Callum's birthday party. I bet he got cake all over himself! Way to go Callum!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My iphone is jailbroken I downloaded applications using installous, but whenever I sync with iTunes I lose my new appications. I have other applications that were downloaded through installous and they do not get removed. Is there a setting to fix this?
[url=http://www.findachievers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=814&t=6387]unlock iphone[/url]