Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SantasVillageLand Part Deux.....


Callum's favorite ride....he had talked so much about going on with Jackson again and driving it together....but when they realized only ONE of them could drive, they decided to each get their own. So they went with their moms. This is a pretty cool ride concept though...a farm tractor thing that passes through some real gardens that the people at Storyland have planted.....I am surprised stuff is still growing; our garden looks like crap.....



These two goofballs on the "Slipshod Safari Ride." It is funny: When my dad used to taque us to Storyland when I was a kid, this was one of my FAVORITE rides (I liked to sit in the monkey cage thing). I loved it, and I loved seeing all the 'animals.' It is weird how things changed: It is actually kind of a lame ride....even Callum thought it was a little boring. Oh well. Cute for Maira....


I just really really love her smile....to me, it is so beautiful and she has several types of smiles--all of which, to me, are rich in expression!


After the safari ride, sitting on the elephant......


Remember that Callum was afraid to go to Cinderella's castle? But he had no problem going down the Mt Cranmore alpine slide with a perfect stranger (I couldnt go with him because I had Maira and Anthony and Jackson were going on the slide). Anyway, Amanda and Maira went to the castle. And, although Cinderella was 'napping' and not there, the girls got to sit in her throne. This was the hilight of Maira's day for sure. She LOVED it. And here are my two princesses:



And this is the last picture we took before leaving Storyland: The big bad wolf (NOT from Red Riding Hood as Callum will tell you...but from the Three Little Bears).


No Santa's Village pics because our camera battery was dead that day #jokesonjokes #butreally. But hopefully we will just steal some of the Favry's...

No comments: