Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome To The World

Aden Robert Hargrove was born last night at 8:30 to our dear friends Jesse and Ciara. He weighed in at 6 pounds 9 ounces, and he has more hair than me already--about 50 percent more in fact. We went to visit the new parents tonight at the hospital, and they were kind enough to let us hold this little peanut man. Ciara looks totally natural as a mom, feeding the little guy like a champ. Also, she delivered with no drugs whatsoever. Congratulations guys!

Only 3 more days until my big concert. Hopefully this brings in a lot of money for the senior class, as it is one of their primary fundraisers. I have been rehearsing some new stuff, and tomorrow I'll play a little for some of my classes--its fun. They love hearing my music, which is very endearing, and then we talk about the lyrics and the music form, so it ends up being a literature discussion. To me, its "language arts" in its purest form. Even though Fuzzy will no doubt make a comment about how I am wasting the taxpayers money (wah wah wah)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am saddened by your assumptions...why, today in my government & law class I'm telling my favorite knock-knock jokes.

Belle said...

You both look so natural holding a baby!

Anonymous said...

jared did you ever tell the story about how you dropped kevin as a baby???

Anonymous said...

awww!! I love the pictures of the new little friend! Tell Jesse and Ciara that Jonathan and I said Congratulations! :)