Saturday, March 22, 2014

Imagination


Callum and Maira, deviating from Legos for a bit, have been really into their Playmobil stuff lately. I never had Playmobil as a kid, but I definitely LOVED using my imagination to set up 'scenes' with my Lincoln Logs and GI Joes and other 'props' I had lying around. Playmobil makes it a bit easier for the kids to set up 'scenes.'  I wanted to post a few pictures of how they set up a 'deer camp' and 'Santa scene' and stuff. I love all the role playing that is born out of this stuff. A blast to watch them and listen to them play....

The Playmobil stuff (EDITOR'S NOTE: I am not a huge Playmobil fan at all...but it has its merits) comes with ULTRA detailed stuff, as you can see if you blow up the picture



Notice, too, the logging trucks, axes, firewood piles, and more....a lot of attention went into the design....




And the proud creator of the whole 'scene' sits with his world......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Callum!