Monday, February 11, 2008

People who look like George

This is George S. Willard, my father in law. Here is a rare picture of him smiling, so he must be drunk. Actually, this was taken at our father's day cookout last June . . .so he really WAS drunk.
Here is "normal George." He might be overjoyed. He might be in extreme pain. He might even be experiencing a religious epiphany. No one really knows for sure . . . . Is THIS George? No, wait . . .its Don Carrigan, the local reporter for WCSH6! Hey, thats where Sharon Rose works! Awesome! But I think it looks like George . . .

Is THAT George? No . . .wait . . .its John Bolton, the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. I think what screwed me up is that Ambassador Bolton is making George's "I'm SUPER DUPER excited and I want the world to know it" face . . .
Could THIS be George? Nope, its Garrison Keillor. Now before you think I am crazy, picture Garrison with a 'stash like George. See what I mean? Will the REAL George Willard PLEASE stand up???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad. I like the picture where you're smiling the best.

Anonymous said...

now...THAT face IS ridiculous....

Anonymous said...

actually..I vote for picture number 1 also

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Uncle George really gets around!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for number 1, George is so cute he's the best!

Anonymous said...

George looks great, Jared I think you should do a blog using your picture with all the great behinds in the world and let us see the resemblence,wah wah.

Anonymous said...

Georgie looks like Capt. Kangaroo too.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...you might want to check this out: http://wri.csusb.edu/web-pages/kids-pages/www/images/walrus2.jpg

Anonymous said...

this post was hysterical =)