Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great T-shirts

There are so many great t-shirts out there. Some pay homage to great tv shows and movies of the past, some make fun of current political and social quagmires, and some are just beautiful in an artistic nature. Bustedtees.com, teefury.com, shirt.woot.com, and threadless.com are some of my favorites (thanks Brian for turning me on to these!). I wish I could buy all these shirts and just wear one each day. I could probably go for the whole year! There are a lot of lame shirts these days that I see kids wearing...things that say "only a moron would stand here and look at this shirt for as long as you are" and "i do what the voices in my head tell me to do." How about some originality? Here are some favorites I came across today....

Every college freshman hippy's "first cause" (as in first love)


Big stupid racist doo-doo head Kanye West......"imma let you finish...." HILARIOUS! If you know the movie from #3 here, post it as a comment! I had to think for a minute. You've all seen this!!!
HAVE MERRRRRRCY and tell me if you know #4!
I really do want to buy this t-shirt. Simple. Brilliant. The best kind.

If you havent gotten the other ones, see if you can "redeem" yourself and tell me which movie this is from.....
And yes Nannie, Aunt Carol, and Aunt June....I will post some Callum pictures soon. He gives kisses now! And actually--and we didnt teach him this--when you say "I love you" he leans in automatically to give you a kiss....





4 comments:

belle said...

Heard about a great bumper sticker today that would also make a good t-shirt and I thought of you Jared, it reads: "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed frequently"

Michelle Garner said...

The last one is from Shawshank Redemption...a grrrreat movie!

Biff Tannen said...

Back to the Future, Full HOuse, and Shawshank...

Too easy, mon frere.

Jared said...

wow....you even remember Biff's last name!! You, my friend, are a true movie Buff. Who are you?