Wednesday, September 23, 2009

T-Shirts Part II

Okay. Part 2 here. Test your "cultural literacy" and see if you can tell me from what movie, tv show, pop culture phenom these are. I will get some Callum pictures. I promise. But isnt this fun???

1. A great idea to put on a Valentine's day card.....
2. This was enjoyed on my dad's "Tandy."

3. I always wanted to be an architect.....



4. "And a new pair of shorts......."
5. And dont forget.....Friday is Hawaiian shirt day.......

6. Back when I used to wear gold plated diapers.....

7. I used to do a pretty good impression of this one.....

8. "Our pet's HEADS are fallin off!!!!!!!!!









4 comments:

Sally piles said...

These posts are really funny, Jared! I love some of these t-shirts and I can think of a couple that would make GREAT gifts...

ortiz said...

Tandy-radio shack computer,Vanderlay-the company George from Seinfeld worked for, Finke played for the Celtics?

jared said...

ortiz you sill-ass....Tandy wasnt one of the t shirts.....

ortiz you are the best

cousin kate said...

I choo choo choose you was a valentine from an episode of the Simpsons.