Sunday, April 8, 2012

800th Post!!!!

Wow! 800 posts .I wonder if anyone has read all 800! Continuing on with the Easter post from yesterday, here are some other "Easter Season" pictures (these were taken yesterday) when Callum and (kind of) Maira dyed some eggs. Callum did a spectacular job; he took it seriously, listened very well, and didnt make a mess! I think he has some artsyness (is that a word?) in him...and I dont know from where he gets it. Well, I guess Amanda can draw a bit. I cannot. At all.

Here, Callum and Lupine dye some eggs. Each one of the mugs was a different color, and Callum started combining colors, etc. While he was doing this, Maira and I were playing chase around the house....
Like I said, he followed directions very well; after each one was dyed, he gently rolled it in a napkin so the color wouldnt bleed onto anything else....
Dont you just love Maira's shirt? Callum ended up eating three hard boiled eggs in a row. Maira, as you can see, is content to look at the pretty eggs. She thinks they are BALLS, and calls them as such. Her big things lately are balls and balloons. Also, she loves to say EYES and GLASSES and GO OUTSIDE!!! Finally, she likes to sneak up on you and say ISEEYOU!!! Obviously, none of these utterances sound like they are supposed to....
One happy kid with a legit supply of beautiful Easter Eggs!
Oh, and here I am in my "Easter Pyants." No, that doesnt mean they are the pyants I bought for Easter! Rather, they LOOK like the color of an Easter egg. I found them at Mardens for 2.99. Naturally, I had to get them. Johnny Crockett probably wears pyants like this on a daily basis since he is a Reno hipster

2 comments:

ORTIZ said...

LOVE SEEING PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!!!!

Johng said...

am not!