Saturday, April 7, 2012

Smiles/Easter #1

I was looking through some of our recently downloaded pictures tonight, and it came to me: Our kids really have great smiles.....and, they smile A LOT. This is amazing to me. I love this. The fact that they smile so much must mean they are happy; it makes me feel like maybe I am actually doing something right as a father. (but I dont want to push it TOOOO far....)

Anyway, here are some great pictures of our kids smiling during the Easter season, like this one taken during the trip to the Fitzpatrick Easter party last week....they even smile in the car! (maybe cuz they are in a Volvo turbo, and those things are awesome!)

Here's Callum and his little friends giving the THUMBS UP for the Easter Bunny....although, in 3.8 years of life, I have never seen my son more acutely terrified than when the lovely Siena Fitzpatrick manifested herself as one E. Bunny.. Kid. Was. Petrified.
Callum and Mia are becoming such great buddies. This makes, in turn, mommy and daddy smile. The Fitzpatricks are such wonderful people all around, and each time we get to be with them is a gift. The things that happen while I am at work: Callum enjoys his special K chocolate bit cereal with Rover, the LL Bean duog. As you can see, Rover enjoys the cereal as well. I guess this hyappens each morning.
Dont worry....there are lots of Maira pictures to come...but here is CS getting all his food colorings ready for Easter Egg Dyeing. The kid was a PRO at this. And he loved each minute of it. And Maira will too....in time.....But wait til you see the next picsRight now, as I write this, I am drinking one of Amanda's ciders I got for her at Joka's today....she is at Crap Mart finalizing the Chinese crap we will get the kids for Easter....then, when she gets home,I will kick her butt in cribbage, he. said.

No comments: