Friday, August 24, 2007

Finished . . .I think




Its late and we just finished up with the new room. We had a goal to finish it by Friday, and we did it. I think I made a few little mistakes, however--but it was my first time with finish carpentry. Amanda has worked really hard with painting--all this week she has been in bed after midnight, and up for work the next day. So, since she has done such a great job, I let her pick out a new pair of Norther Nights sheets from QVC--its her favorite channel. This women loves sheets like I love crab rangoon. I've never seen anyone or anything get so excited about sheets. Anyway, sorry for the quick post, but I wanted to get some pictures up for you to see (Dad, you asked for some). It was hard to get a good angle (thats what . . .). Tomorrow I am off to my yearly physical, and then the Kranthony's and Mom are coming up for the weekend. Lots of adventures and good blogs to come for sure! Tomorrow night, the WIllards will be joining us for a bbq dinner at our house. Should be great . . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a really good job!Dad

Anonymous said...

Well done and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Can we expect the same high-quality blog after school starts or will you forsake us like you did the red sox?

Anonymous said...

Bang up job folks. And I second what concerned in NV said