Sunday, August 5, 2007

Water Garden




Hi! Amanda here...

When I was little I used to go with my Dad to Flagg's Nursery in Moorestown, New Jersey. He would let me pick out some annuals to plant around the house. I loved it! But the thing I loved most about Flagg's was seeing their water gardens. I've always thought that the concept of water gardens was so cool. I mean, growing plants IN the water? What a neat idea! And they're so beautiful - I love seeing the way that the greens look, swaying under the water, and the lilly pads with their flowers just floating on the top. I've always wanted a water garden, and maybe someday I'll be able to have one... Anyway, the Sebasticook River is like a HUGE water garden, so here are some pictures of the lillies, lilly pads, and some other purple water plant.


It seems like all of the blogs I write include plants of some kind. Just for the record, I do have other interests. In fact, Jared had to drag me away from my puzzle just to write this blog.

No comments: