Friday, August 3, 2007

My Celebrity Lookalikes




So . . .um . . .according to this web site, I am 63% compatible with Magic Johnson. However, I DO look like Zack Braff. This is a cool web site I copied from my friend Fuzzy, who did one earlier this year. Its pretty easy . . .go to www.myheritage.com and explore around and you can do this too! I didnt look around much, but there is a lot you can do to see your "true" age, morph your picture, and find old relatives. Pretty neat. PLEASE COMMENT on the "matches" the database gave me! (Amanda respecfully requests that her "chart" not be shared!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Dan Rather...separated at birth?

Anonymous said...

yeah... so I tried that thing, and it says I look like Charleze Therone and Chaka Khan...

Anonymous said...

I think its funny we both resemble black people.....

Anonymous said...

where's Youkilis?