Saturday, December 29, 2007

Participation has been low . . .


Usually we get a bunch of comments on this blog, but lately there's been a drought. Where is everyone? Maybe people hate the blog now. Maybe we need an entertainingly controversial topic . . .


What's one thing you would NEVER commit to for a New Year's Resolution?


OR


What is a New Year's Resolution you would make for someone else?


For the first one, I dont think I could ever commit to quitting smoking. Its something that I love, and its something that's a part of me. I love how my clothes smell, and I love the type of breath I have when I talk to people. It increases my charm.


For the second one, I would make a resolution for Amanda to walk every day; it would be healthy for both her and the bean. Plus, I know it would relieve a lot of the fatigue she feels during the day.


Let's see who comments . . . .

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your resolution should be to spell the word controversial correctly.

Michelle Garner said...

JARED! You're an ENGLISH TEACHER! You know, you should try the patch. Give us a call soon to get together for dinner!

Anonymous said...

when the man asks for a grape soda, he MEANS a grape soda . . .

Anonymous said...

oh, did I hurt wittle Carl's feelings?! Ohhhh Poor Wittle Car-L!

Anonymous said...

Hey, numb-nuts: did you know blogger had a spell check? And according to Michelle and Chris you teach English??? The future looks bright for American education. Well, at least you corrected yourself. If I can be of any more help, let me know.

Belle said...

Hey Jared, why a picture of the Yankees and not the Sox?

Belle said...

Steve, Emma and I wish you, Amanda and the Bean a healthy and happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Great pic.

Ponto bowled a 215 last night. It was a night to behold.

Anonymous said...

I resolve to get that mullet I've always wanted.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I hate having to get used to writing 2008 on my checks.

Lauren & Brian said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this picture! Thanks for giving me a chuckle on this boring quiet morning...it's New Year's Eve and I'm stuck at work...doing nothing!