Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thomas in the garage . . .

Jay Pontius had a great idea: how about a regular segment on the blog featuring Thomas being scared, making funny noises, or doing weird cat crap. Tonight's installment is Thomas in the garage. He sits by the door and BEGS to go out to the garage to "explore." There must be a little mouse family living in there someplace, since he goes crazy to go out there. Only trouble is that once he's out there, he has about as much motivation as a 12th grader in May, and wants to come in. Immediately. He has a favorite piece of oak on which he sits, so he can see into the house, and try to catch our attention. Poor little guy is cold and wants his fire . . . .wah wah wah . . .I only got to sleep for 18 hours today . . .wah wah wah . . .I have unlimited food provided for me . . .wah wah wah . . .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a start...I guess.

I am looking for more risque footage.
Tell him to "Be Free".

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Thomas , I still love you, Merry kitty Xmas. your cousin, Koddy.

Anonymous said...

I hate cats.

Belle said...

I made my co-workers watch your video and they all feel bad for poor tortured Thomas P!

Anonymous said...

I love Thomas. Give him a big kiss for me!!!!

Unknown said...

How about a segment where Thomas "meets" an animal he's never seen before? Like a deer. There must be deer everywhere in Mayne.

Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas, Jared & Amanda...Merry Christmas! Thank you for the christmas card, very nice Amanda. Hope you are feeling ok. Miss you guys. When are you coming to CT? Fernando misses you!
Love
Baby Bails and Brian

Anonymous said...

thomas, i really enjoyed watching your video. even though i'm usually not very nice to you, it was fun watching you. i wish i could be in a video but you know how camera shy i am and how afraid of everything i am. let me see, your parents are my parents kids, so does that make me your cousin or aunt? merry christmas cousin or nephew. I look forward to seeing you in a video again soon, just not in person!

Anonymous said...

That's ok Thomas my friend, Aria doesn't like me either. As a matter of fact who does Aria like besides the MIL and FIL?