Friday, January 4, 2008

Demotivational Posters

Remember these things . . . . Those super annoying-shiny-happy little posters you used to see in break rooms and offices all over the place? They were supposed to inspire me, but they usually just pissed me off. Well now its time to have some fun. For some time now, Jay, Johnny, Timmy, and I have been laughing our butts off by touring some of the hilarious "demotivational posters" that are featured on a web site we frequent. Jason, who is also a prolific bowler, somehow found the ability to make one's own posters. The possibilities, as you can see, are truly endless. God bless the internet!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This has YET to get old!!

Ja, tell Ortiz I still owe him a few boiled lobsters down at Georgio's. I call them the "Glazers' Special"

Anonymous said...

Oh boy Jared, I think that you will be hearing from the M.I.L.