Saturday, January 12, 2008

Too long!

I think this is the longest I have gone without publishing a blog! I have been very busy lately, with lots going on. I will report tomorrow on our Friday appointment!! PLease check back . . .

Randy asked for a user friendly guide to understanding the names people use when they comment on the blog. Here goes my best effort:

STRAZ: I can only assume this is Sarah Straz (formerly Sarah Hatch) only I have no way of knowing because she has never called me back.

BELLE: This is Michelle, Amanda's cousin from New Jersey. Belle is her nickname

ORTIZ: This is my dad, Henry. First it was dad. Then "Daddy Henry." Then "DH." Then, "Ortiz," named after David Ortiz, the DH for the sox

M.I.L.: This stands for "mother in law" and it is Lynne, Amanda's mom

QVC QUEEN/AUNT JUNE: This stands for Aunt June, Amanda's aunt in New Jersey. She is addicted to QVC and buying items from said channel

**There are a myriad of other "imposters," and these are usually my friends "The Greek,"Jay, and the Rev. Johnny C.

Today was a good spring day (yuk) and I split a bunch of the oak we had in our garage. We had Emily and Duncan over for supper. We watched the Pats beat the Jaguars. And that is all for now. Very busy . . .please check back tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Belle said...

Jared who is Randy?

Anonymous said...

Who is that person who always wishes she lives in Maine?????

Michelle Garner said...

It has been too long! Congrats on your news - we got your phone message late on Friday night after spending it running errands, too late for a get-together. :( (When it got to be closer to 7pm, we figured you had gone out to dinner!) Hope you had fun, and hope to get together soon! (Maybe this week sometime?)

Anonymous said...

Jared, you forgot to tell us who Randy is???? Uncle Bob is still waiting for you to send the picture. Hope you got my message last night. How do you know that I am really the QVC Queen????

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Kristin, Im BG's only Auntie, I play a big role in all of this but CLEARLY jared forgot to mention me...hmph

Im responible for buying BG its first potty.

Anonymous said...

/Users/robertdovey/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Jan 13, 2008/IMG_1012.JPG

Anonymous said...

Randy is the coolest guy ever! He is a great friend of ours with whom we worked at CFAR at UNH. He is nearly perfect . . .except for the fact that he watches Nascar and wears "Bean Boots" and shorts to summer parties . . .